Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I hate Velvet Revolver

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I hate Velvet Revolver

    for the way they hacked up Runaround and just made it a joke. It was a big joke and a promo spot for the band. They could have cared less about VH, expecially the Hagar era at the RnR Hall Of Fame
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=jA89Tl8rj48
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate Velvet Revolver

    No use hating Velvet Revolver...most of Van Halen didn't even show up to be inducted. Van Halen made a joke of themselves long before Velvet revolver ever formed their band. Besides the Greatest Hits albums (Plural) Van Halen hasn't put out anything worth listening to since 1991. As far as I'm concerned Van Halen is nothing but a band of cry babies and it would have been more fitting to let David Hasselhoff sing one of their songs for their induction...cuz he's as rediculous as they are.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate Velvet Revolver

    van halen-david lee roth = [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate Velvet Revolver

    I just watched the video...really VR sounded 100 times better than Van Halen has sounded in years!..Really, both Alex and Eddie aren't very good band mates. If someone besides them gets recognition they tear the band apart. All ya have to do is look at Roth, who they replaced with Sammy to form "Van Hagar" (LOL), who they replaced with Gary Cherone (Who sucked almost as bad as Eddie and Alex do now..only to replace him with Roth, who was then replaced again by Hagar...who they replace again with Roth as Micheal Anthony is forced out and replaced with Eddie's kid...Mozart or Beethoven or whatever the hell his name is...bottom line they presently suck a$$. If Roth and Hagar can tour together like they did it shows what a royal pain in the posterior Eddie and Alex must be.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate Velvet Revolver

    Is Weiland still with VR?? I thought I read somewhere that he left. Although I think Slash and EVH are 2 of the all time best guitar players their styles are totally different and I can't imagine hearing Slash playing a VH song.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate Velvet Revolver

    just watch the video and you will see that Slash can't play EVH
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •